We advice all our customers to pay with bitcoin if possible. There are multiple reasons for this:
1. Bitcoin transactions are VERY FAST compared to bank transactions.
2. Bitcoin payments ARE DISCRETE.
3. Bitcoin payments will always be available 24/7.
It also works in the weekends unlike banks.
4. If used correctly, bitcoin fees are lower than bank fees.
5. Because of less fees overall for both parties, we are able to offer better prices for our products.
6. Bitcoin also works in the weekends unlike banks.
Guide to buy Bitcoin and use it to purchase products on the web:
Step 1: Creating a bitcoin wallet.
In order to make payments with bitcoin, you need to have a bitcoin wallet.
There are multiple wallets which you could create.
Some examples are: Coinbase, Binance and Blockchain.com
These are all trustable parties which offer you the possibility to buy and store Bitcoin.
Step 2: Buying Bitcoin.
To send Bitcoin, you need to first buy Bitcoin.
You can buy Bitcoin on the same website as where you created your wallet.
Every website has different fees for this, so we always advice to look at the fees before you buy it.
Step 3: Sending bitcoin
Once you have Bitcoins in your wallet, you are ready to make purchases on the web.
You can choose the products you want from our website and choose for “Bitcoin” payment method on the checkout page.
Our page will automatically show you a QR code which you can use to make your payment.
Alternatively, you can also choose to display the wallet address by clicking on “Copy”.
Alternatively, if you have questions or if you need help buying with bitcoin on our website, please feel free to send us a ticket here:
These are some videos that you can use to learn how to buy and send Bitcoin: